Wild Minds provide a range of training and CPD opportunities for all school staff and all training can be adapted to suit the needs of your setting. Sessions can be delivered as a full day training from 9.30am – 3.30pm or more concise options are available for shorter sessions. Courses can either be delivered as presentations to larger numbers of staff or as hands on activities for smaller groups.
Training options include, but are not limited to:
- Introduction To Outdoor Learning
- Starting A Gardening Club
- Gardening Through The Seasons
- Nature For All: Supporting SEND children to access the great outdoors
- Wild Minds: Connecting with nature to support social, emotional and mental health development
- Integrating the environment across the curriculum
- Awards, Grants and Freebies: The art of successful applications
- Safety First: Calculated risks, misconceptions and mud
- Challenging behaviour and the outdoors (play therapy)
From supporting beginners as they take their first steps in to the concept of outdoor learning, to more advance in in-depth courses, contact Wild Minds for all your outdoor learning CPD needs. Delegates will learn how to use different resources and approaches for creating and delivering safe outdoor learning lessons, whilst developing confidence in utilising the great outdoors.